Ponut Pack 3 - Sweaty Steeds
A downloadable Art Pack
Sweaty Steeds Doing Dirty Deeds. This pony parody art pack contains 19 base pictures by 10 different artists. All images were created exclusively for this pack. Every character is female and of legal age. Includes a wide variety of alternate versions such as: anal, dickgirl, watersports, pubic hair, farting, scat and more (241 images total). We hope you enjoy the pack!
While there is no minimum cost for this pack, we suggest the price of $10 to compensate the artists for their time putting this project together. That gives each artist $1 dollar for their contributions. You should pay what you think is fair, of course, so don't feel obligated to pay a certain amount.
- Ponut Pack 3: Contains ALL images, including fetish edits. 1.1 GB.
Artists / Characters involved:
- Mittsies - Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack
- Toby_Art - Celestia, Luna, Rainbow Dash
- Dryadex - Pinkie Pie, Rarity
- Kloudmutt - Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy
- DankFlank - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie
- ExtraToppings - Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy
- Skunkbunk - Tempest Shadow, Daybreaker
- PearlyIridescence - Cadence, Moondancer
- Cheekles - Cheerilee, Nurse Redheart
- RevaDiehard - Pinkie Pie, Tree Hugger
Want to see more?
All of the Ponut Packs can be found here: http://mittsies.com/ponutpacks.html
Thanks, enjoy! 🍩
PS: If you have any feedback about the artpacks, feel free to take this survey: https://goo.gl/forms/iaLAiWDPjWJrzuA53
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Ponut Pack 3 Now FreeOct 12, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I only show up for the brown edits. I'd buy a pack every week if they had one, other expenses, be damned!
To anyone who is on the fence about buying this or turned off by it not being free like the others, I recommend this pack 100%. The quality of the pictures and numerous edits is well worth $5, and I would hate to think about how much it would cost to commission all this.
My thanks to all the artists for their incredible work and generosity for this and the other two packs, and to you Mittsies for putting this all together.